Read this resource for a comprehensive list of steps that home-buyers must work through in order to purchase their home.
Read for an outline of the closing process, which can be used as a starting point for further inquiry and exploration.
When purchasing a property, you and your lender want to be certain your ownership rights are never questioned.
- New Florida Law Restricting Certain Foreign Ownership of Real Property July 3, 2023
- Is Your Community Association Receiving the Benefits of the Municipal Services Act? June 27, 2023
- Is your Association Safe from a Large Counsel Fee Award? May 26, 2023
- Why You Shouldn’t Pay for a Copy of Your Deed Immediately After Closing February 16, 2022
- Are NFT’s and Mortgages in Real Estate Possible? January 20, 2022
Tel: (954) 985-4170
Fax: (954) 446-1566