Read this resource for a comprehensive list of steps that home-buyers must work through in order to purchase their home.
Read for an outline of the closing process, which can be used as a starting point for further inquiry and exploration.
When purchasing a property, you and your lender want to be certain your ownership rights are never questioned.
- SPOTLIGHT: Elana Friedman Polashuk, Director of Operations April 9, 2021
- AGENT TIP: Open Permits & Title Insurance March 16, 2021
- Q&A with Appraiser Richard Pyle January 22, 2021
- Closings During COVID-19: How RON Has Forever Changed The Real Estate Industry October 29, 2020
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Buying a House – a Personal Experience October 8, 2020
Tel: (954) 985-4170
Fax: (954) 446-1566