All legal Florida residents are eligible for Homestead Exemption on their homes, condominiums, co-op apartments, and certain mobile home lots if they qualify. A Florida resident is entitled to receive Homestead Exemption on a property if, as of January 1st, that property is the resident’s permanent home. Permanent residence is determined by January 1 of […]
A FinCEN Targeting Order has Been Extended to Cash Purchases of Residential Property in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Broward Counties for $1,000,000 or more by a Legal Entity In January of this year the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”), issued a Geographic Targeting Order (“GTO”) which requires offices and agents of various title insurance underwriters to collect […]
Read this resource for a comprehensive list of steps that home-buyers must work through in order to purchase their home.
Read for an outline of the closing process, which can be used as a starting point for further inquiry and exploration.
When purchasing a property, you and your lender want to be certain your ownership rights are never questioned.
- SPOTLIGHT: Kate Schmidberger, Paralegal August 13, 2021
- SPOTLIGHT: David Blattner, Manager June 22, 2021
- “Popular Contingencies,” Compass Q1 2021 Florida Market Report May 25, 2021
- SPOTLIGHT: Elana Friedman Polashuk, Director of Operations April 9, 2021
- AGENT TIP: Open Permits & Title Insurance March 16, 2021
Tel: (954) 985-4170
Fax: (954) 446-1566